Stuffed Red Peppers
• 300g cooked long Riviana long grain white rice
• 1/2 tsp Always Fresh Minced Garlic
• 2 tsp Always Fresh Spanish Pure Olive Oil
• 40g pine nuts, toasted
• 60g pecorino, grated
• 6 Always Fresh Sun Dried Tomatoes, chopped
• 12 small spring onions, trimmed, peeled and halved
• 6 Always Fresh Fire Roasted Peeled Whole Peppers
• 6 small rosemary sprigs
Combine the cooked rice, garlic, olive oil, pine nuts, cheese, dried tomatoes, spring onions and half the rosemary.
Spoon equal amounts into each pepper shell. Place in a baking dish and bake at 180°C for 10 minutes, or until warmed through.
Remove from oven and serve warm or at room temperature, topped with remaining rosemary.