Spaghetti with Capers and Olives
• 8 small Truss tomatoes
• 3 tbsp Always Fresh Spanish Pure Olive Oil
• 1 tbsp Always Fresh Balsamic Vinegar
• 200g spaghetti
• 1 tsp Always Fresh Minced Garlic
• 20g sliced chillies
• 1 tbsp Always Fresh Capers, rinsed, drained
• 2 tbsp thinly sliced basil
• 1 cup of Always Fresh Kalamata Olives- Wedges
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
Place tomatoes on a baking paper lined oven tray, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and balsamic vinegar. Roast at 180°C for 15 minutes.
Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Cook spaghetti in boiling water until just al dente.
Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a sauté pan. Add garlic, chilli, olives and capers; cook, stirring until warmed through.
Toss with drained pasta and basil; add tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste.