Potato & Anchovy Pizza
• 25g Always Fresh Anchovies in Extra Virgin Olive Oil
• 1 plain commercial pizza dough (Baboli)
• 3 tbsp Always Fresh Caramelised Onion Relish
• 50g rocket leaves
• 3 small (400g) Desiree potatoes, sliced thinly
• 20g Always Fresh Capers
• Sea salt, to taste
• 2 cloves garlic, crushed
• 2 tbsp fresh thyme sprigs
• 1 tbsp Always Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Brush the pizza base lightly with the anchovy oil and spread on the relish.
Top with rocket leaves. Layer thinly sliced potatoes, overlapping slightly, over the rocket.
Sprinkle with anchovies, capers and sea salt, drizzle over the combined garlic, thyme and olive oil.
Bake on lowest shelf in a very hot oven for about 15 minutes or until base and potatoes are browned and crisp.