• 500g linguini, fresh or dry
• 1 red chilli, finely sliced
• 1 clove garlic
• Juice of 1 lemon
• 3 tbsp continental parsley, finely chopped
• 1/4 cup Always Fresh Spanish Pure Olive Oil
• 1/2 cup Always Fresh Pitted Kalamata Olives
• 30g Always Fresh Sundried Tomato Strips
• Grated parmesan cheese to serve
• Salt and pepper
Add pasta to a large pan of boiling water, boil uncovered until just tender; drain and keep warm.
Using a mortar and pestle, grind the chilli, garlic, lemon juice and parsley to a coarse paste.
Moisten paste with enough olive oil to create a sauce consistency.
Fold pasta through sauce, scatter with olives, tomatoes and parmesan cheese and serve immediately.