Seafood, Olives & Basil Ravioli
- 500g beef ravioli
- 250 ml tomato sugo (sauce)
- 45g Riviana Smoked Mussels
- 1 red onion, finely sliced Basil leaves
- fresh rosemary
- 500g prawns
- 4 asparagus chopped
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 of a zucchini chopped
- 1 stick of celery finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of Always Fresh Kalamata Olives- Whole
Bring a pot of lightly salted water to the boil and cook ravioli until just tender. Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of cooking liquid.
Add tomato sugo to the pan, simmer over a low heat for 3 minutes to warm through.
Add the pasta, sliced red onion, mussels, prawns, asparagus, tomatoes, zucchini, celery and olives and toss to coat in the sauce.
Place some pasta on each plate, topped with fresh rosemary and basil leaves