Mediterranean Rice Salad
A flavour packed rice salad inspired by the Mediterranean
Cooking Time: 30 minutes Makes: 6 side dishes
- 1.5 cups of SunRice Rice & Quinoa
- 150g basil pesto
- 1/3 cup of Always Fresh Kalamata Olive Wedges
- 1/3 cup of Always Fresh Whole Red Peppers drained and chopped
- 60g baby rocket leaves
- 1/3 cup toasted pine nuts
- 200g baby tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves
- Always Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Cook the rice according to packet directions and cool in the refrigerator spread over a tray then place in a large bowl.
- Stir pesto through rice. Add olive wedges, chopped red peppers, rocket and half of the pine nuts. Stir to combine.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Top with tomatoes. Drizzle tomatoes with a little olive oil. Scatter with basil leaves and remaining pine nuts.