Hot Dirty Martini
A new take on a old favourite cocktail, the ‘Dirty martini’, using Always Fresh great new hot and spicy jalapeno stuffed green olives to make a ‘Hot dirty Martini’ a perfect accompaniment to the Artisan platter.
Cooking Time: N/A Makes: 2 serves
IngredientsYou will need
- A cocktail shaker
- 2 martini glasses
- 175ml vodka from the freezer
- 4 Always Fresh Artisan Jalapeno Stuffed Green Olives
- 1 tbsp dry vermouth
- 2 tbsps brine from the olive jar
- Chill the glasses in the freezer for a few minutes until cold and frosty
- Spear 2 Always fresh jalapeno olives with toothpicks
- Swirl the vermouth around the each of the chilled glasses and discard it.
- Add a teaspoon of chilli brine from the jalapeno stuffed olive jar to each glass. (remove the olive oil from the top of the jar first using absorbent kitchen paper).
- Combine the chilled vodka and ice in a shaker. Shake and serve straight into the chilled glasses. Finish with the Jalapeno olives on skewers.