• 1 small cos lettuce washed
• 1 punnet heirloom tomatoes washed and cut in half
• 1 small red onion peeled and finely sliced
• 1 Lebanese cucumber peeled and cut in chunks
• ½ cup Always Fresh Pitted Kalamata olives
• ½ cup Always Fresh roasted pepper strips
• ¾ cup feta cheese cubes
• 3 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 small crushed garlic clove
• 1 tbsp fresh dill chopped
• sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
• a few dill fronds
1. Make the dressing by whisking all the ingredients together and season to taste.
2. Discard any tattered outer lettuce leaves. In a large shallow bowl, arrange the outer leaves of the lettuce around
the edge of the bowl.
3. Tear the heart of the lettuce into small pieces.
4. In a smaller bowl add the pepper strips, tomato, onion, cucumber and torn lettuce heart. Toss in 2/3 of the
5. Pile into the centre of the large bowl. Scatter with feta cubes and the Kalamata olives.
6. Drizzle with the remaining dressing and scatter with dill fronds.
7. Serve chilled.