Fragrant warmed Artisan Lemon and Chilli olives and a fast artichoke and parmesan dip served with Crustini biscuits. The perfect accompaniment for pre-dinner drinks.
Cooking Time: 2 minutes for the olives. Preparation Time 5 minutes Makes: 4-6 serves
IngredientsWarmed lemon and chilli olives
- 1 290g jar Always Fresh Artisan Lemon and chilli olives
- ½a lemon very finely sliced
- 3 sprigs thyme
- ½ a 230g jar Always fresh marinated Artichoke hearts - very well drained
- ½ cup grated Parmesan or pecorino cheese
- 1 200g pot sour cream
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions finely sliced
- 1 125g pack Always Fresh olive oil and sea salt crustini
Warmed Lemon and Chilli Olives
- In a small frying pan add the olives with a little of the brine and oil from the jar, the lemon slices and a few sprigs of fresh thyme.
- Gently warm on a very low heat and serve with crusty bread.
Artichoke and Parmesan Dip
- Add the drained artichokes (make sure they are well drained), mayonnaise, sour cream, spring onions and Parmesan to a food processor and blitz till smooth.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Serve chilled with Always Fresh crustini biscuits