Cous Cous with Eggplant and Red peppers
- 375ml (1 1/2 cups) chicken stock
- 30g butter, chopped
- 450g (2 1/4 cups) cous cous
- 1/3 cup chopped chives
- 200g Always Fresh Grilled Eggplant
- 60g Always Fresh Fire Roasted Red Pepper Strips
- 2 tbsp lemon thyme leaves
- 1/3 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 75g (1/2 cup) currants
- 1 tbsp grated lemon rind
- 60ml (1/4 cup) Always Fresh Spanish Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 80ml (1/3 cup) lemon juice
Bring chicken stock and butter to the boil in a small saucepan, stir in cous cous, then cover and remove from heat.
Stand cous cous, covered, for 10 minutes. Fluff couscous with a fork, then stir in remaining ingredients and season to taste.