Classic Antipasto Platter
- 10 very thin slices of sour dough baguette
- Always Fresh Anchovy Fillets – Extra Virgin Olive Oil in a Jar
- Fresh figs, sliced in half
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 2 bunches muscatels
- 10 whole walnuts in shell cracked
- 20 whole almonds in shell cracked
- 2 jars Always Fresh Pitted Kalamata Olives drained
- 1 jar Always Fresh Artisan Collection Green Olives with Lemon & Chilli drained
- ½ jar Always Fresh Baby Cucumbers drained
- 1 jar Always Fresh Artisan Collection Feta Stuffed Peppers drained
- 1 jar Always Fresh Artisan Collection Mixed Olives and Feta drained
- 1 jar Always Fresh Sundried Tomato Strips, drained
- 1 box Always Fresh Cracked Pepper Crispini
- 1 box Always Fresh Rosemary and Garlic Crustini
- 1 box Always Fresh Three Seed Grissini
- 1 large wedge of blue cheese
- Fresh rosemary sprigs
Place a heavy based pan over a medium heat, add slices of sour dough and dry fry for 4 mins then add a splash of oil from the anchovies, reserving the flesh for pizza or similar later, season and fry till crispy. Allow to cool then place on your large serving board.
Roll prosciutto into lovely shapes and place on board with muscatels, walnuts and almonds.
In separate bowls place your kalamata and green olives on the board, then scatter cornichons around bowls on the board also.
Place your peppers, olives and feta, and sundried tomatoes in bowls onto the board arranged nicely.
Finish by adding the Crispini, Crustini, fresh toasts and Grissini, then your gorgeous block of cheese.
Sprinkle your fresh rosemary sprigs around and serve to your throng of adoring guests.