Chorizo, Spinach and Olive Rice
The ideal dinner for those who only have 10 minutes to create something spectactular!
Cooking Time: 10 minutes Makes: 2 serves
- 1 chorizo, sliced
- 2 cups baby spinach, plus extra, to serve
- 250g packet SunRice Microwave Long Grain White Rice
- 1/3 cup tomato & capsicum pesto
- 2 tablespoons mascarpone
- 1/4 cup Always Fresh Kalamata Olive Wedges
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Cook chorizo in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, turning occasionally for 2 minutes.
- Add spinach to frying pan and stir until just wilted. Remove frying pan from heat.
- Meanwhile, heat rice according to packet directions.
- Add Rice to frying pan, along with pesto, and mascarpone. Stir to combine. Add Always Fresh Kalamata Olive Wedges and mix through.
- Serve topped with extra spinach leaves, Parmesan and pine nuts.