Olive and Pancetta Pasta
Add an extra dimension to your pasta with our ready to use Pasta Olives!
Cooking Time: 20 mins Makes: 2
- 250g linguine or spaghetti
- Extra virgin olive oil, as needed
- 100g pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100g Always Fresh Pasta Olives
- Chilli flakes, to taste
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Parsley leaves, for garnish
- Freshly grated or shaved Parmesan cheese, for serving
- Cook spaghetti in a large pot of salted boiling water until al dente and drain, reserving 1 cup pasta water. Cover to keep warm.
- Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in pasta pot and sauté pancetta, garlic and spring onions until softened.
- Add tomatoes and Always Fresh Pasta Olives and cook until heated through. Add spaghetti, pasta water and another 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Season to taste with chilli, salt and pepper.
- Serve garnished with parsley leaves and Parmesan.