Barbecued Lamb with Beetroot
The perfect dinner for a warm summer's evening!
Cooking Time: 30 minutes (plus cooling) Makes: 4 serves
- 1 cup brown rice
- 12 lamb cutlets
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- Always Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 460g jar Always Fresh Baby Beetroots
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 red onion, finely sliced
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 250g jar marinated feta, drained (retain 2 tablespoons oil)
- 1 tablespoon Always Fresh Balsamic Vinegar
- Cook rice according to packet directions. Allow to cool.
- Cut Always Fresh Baby Beetroots into halves and allow to drain on kitchen paper.
- Combine Always Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil, rosemary, salt & pepper and brush over the lamb. Heat a barbecue or stove-top grill over a medium-high heat. Cook cutlets for 4 minutes each side.
- Place rice, beetroots, spinach, mint, onion, walnuts and feta in a bowl and toss gently.
- Place reserved oil from feta, Always Fresh Balsamic Vinegar and mustard in a screw top jar and shake to combine.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and cutlets. Enjoy.