PUMPKIN & WALNUT PASTA
• 200g walnuts, roughly chopped
• 50g butter
• 5g Always Fresh Minced Garlic
• 80g sliced champignons
• 80g Always Fresh Fire Roasted Marinated Red Pepper Strips
• 80g Always Fresh Natural Pimento Stuffed Olives
• 30g parmesan, grated
• 100ml double cream
• 400g pumpkin tagliatelle, cooked until al dente
• 20g roughly chopped fresh chives
Lightly toast the walnuts in a dry frying pan over a moderately high heat for 2 minutes.
Melt the butter, and add the garlic, mushrooms, red pepper strips, and olives; sauté over a moderate heat for 2 minutes to blend the flavours; add the cream and parmesan.
Toss the cooked pasta through the sauce. Serve, topped with a sprinkling of chives.