Artichoke & Parmesan Dip
A delicious, no-fuss dip the whole family will enjoy!
Cooking Time: 25 minutes Makes: 2 cups
- 230g bottle Always Fresh Marinated Artichoke Heart, drained and finely chopped
- 5 Always Fresh Hot Chilli Peppers, stems removed, finely chopped
- 5 green onions, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup whole egg mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese, plus 1/3 extra for topping
- Salt, to taste
- Smoked paprika
- SunRice Wild Rice Chips, to serve
- Preheat oven to 1800C.
- Combine the Always Fresh marinated artichoke hearts, Always Fresh hot chilli peppers, green onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, Parmesan cheese and salt.
- Spoon the mixture into a 2 cup capacity ovenproof dish. Smooth surface and sprinkle with extra Parmesan. Dust with smoked paprika.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with wild rice chips.